AntlerX: Increase muscle mass and strength output
Muscles are tissues responsible for the production of movement on people and animals; they produce movement when they are contracted. On human body and on vertebrates muscles are associated to the skeleton, being responsible of the movement. The property of contracting, that is of being able of shorten their length as a result of the stimulation produced by nerve impulses that come from nervous system. There are many people interested on gaining muscle mass, therefore it is important to get to know some information related as the process of how to get to increase muscle mass without putting in danger overall health.
Each person responds in a different way to programs of training and nutrition. Some degree of trial-error is required in order to find the best option for each individual, it is very important a good plan of training, nutrition, AntlerX and the constancy and tenacity needed to reach objective goals that have been traced. AntlerX is a product that has been specially formulated to increase muscle mass and strength output. The main goal of the formulation of AntlerX is to stimulate the production of IGF-1 and HGH, which are two elements related to the development and recovery of muscles.
The results provided by AntlerX can be maximized by following this list of advises:
- Try to eat enough. To gain half a kilogram of muscle mass effectively is needed a positive balance of energy of about five hundred or one thousand calories per day. It implicates an increment on the intake of foods on a daily basis.
- Eat frequently. It is useful to increase the amount of foods on each meal which is an effective way to increase calories intake. Base your alimentation on more than three meals per day (from four to six meals) and prevent interference from them with your personal training schedule.
- Enhance the distribution of proteins. Including small amounts of proteins on each meal will enhance the levels of amino acids on blood which will encourage muscle development. Try to include at least one of these nourishments rich on proteins on your foods: cheese, milk, yogurt, chicken, ham, meat, eggs and fish.
- Take advantage of the right moment. The intake of a small food rich on carbohydrates and moderated on proteins immediately after training will help you to increase your muscle mass, increasing the production of anabolic hormones, reducing the splitting of proteins and providing amino acids for the synthesis of muscles. (For instance a tuna sandwich, a yogurt with cereal or scrambled eggs with toasted bread).
- Organize yourself. The increment of intake of calories is not easy, it requires organization and discipline. It is important to plan the acquisition of foods, places where to eat in order to avoid skipping meals or having the ingestion of inadequate foods.
- Facilitate your hydration. A good hydration during training prevents the loss of appetite (a symptom of dehydration), to eat while being very thirsty and therefore drink too many liquids (it reduces the amount of foods that you can intake). Besides being very well hydrated enhances the quality of the training. It is recommended the intake of three to four glasses of liquids for each hour of exercise.
- Be constant. Individuals tend to response in a different way to the program of muscle mass increment. Most of individuals fall in the trap of eating and having a good training for a couple of days and after that they lose constancy which reduces significantly the progress on the growth of muscle mass.
- Be patient. If you are an athlete that is entering on puberty or you are plenty on that stage of your life, remember that you do not have yet enough hormones to make your muscles growth, wait a little bit until you finish your development. Do not compare yourself with experienced and advanced athletes; they besides being older also have more time training.
Concepts related to the increment of weight and muscle mass
- The increment of the intake of calories in relation to the normal intake of calories (that one which has the athlete on the average weight) must be done with moderation in a ten or twenty percent. It will guarantee you a progressive increment of weight, preventing the accumulation of fat. Adding to the body one kilogram of body weight is very easy, it is enough to eat without measure, but the kilogram gained will be composed only by fat. To gain one kilogram of muscle mass it is important to combine a moderated intake of calories and nutrients with intense exercise.
- It is especially important to take care of the protein intake. Proteins are the most important nutrients on the formation of muscle tissues and the increment of strength. A minimum of proteins of two grams per kilogram of weight becomes fundamental. We should not forget that in only one digestive process it is impossible to assimilate more than forty grams of protein; thus it will be required the distribution of the necessary proteins on five recommended foods along the day (however distribution should not be necessarily uniform and it is very convenient to increment the intake of proteins on breakfast and to decrease it on dinner, which will allow a better induction to sleep and a more restful sleep).
- The intake of complex carbohydrates should be maintained on high levels, in about sixty five percent putting especial emphasis on making your dinner rich on this kind of nutrient (combining it with the reduction of the amount of proteins will help you to sleep better).
Each person has a different genetic potential to develop muscle mass; therefore goals must be adapted to each individual in order to get the most effective results. Genes determine fundamental aspects for the capacity for developing muscles, for instance bone capacity of maintaining certain amount of muscle mass, the capacity of metabolizing nutrients, the genetic waste and the psychological configuration required to make the physical effort.